Looking for a Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrSam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm in the market for a new computer. I'm mainly interested in a Vyper Air, but will take similar models into consideration.

I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in a Suunto Zoop would you?

I was hoping to avoid the Zoop but if the price is one that I can't pass up, then I don't see why not.

Received a Vyper, sensor was fried. I'm still looking for a computer if anyone has one. I'll consider a Mosquito or Puck if the price is right.
Mainly interested in a Vytec DS, Vyper, DG03, or similar.

I have a Suunto D9 w/ transmitter if interested. Been using as a backup in gauge mode. Slight overkill. Brand new battery just professionally installed.

PM me if interested.

Thanks Voodoo but I am looking for something in the $350 - range.

I have an Oceanic VT3 hoseless/wireless computer with transmitter for $400. That includes everything; computer, transmitter, download cable, hard case, manual, etc.
can't be beat for the price.

Thanks Voodoo but I am looking for something in the $350 - range.

I have an Oceanic VT3 hoseless/wireless computer with transmitter for $400. That includes everything; computer, transmitter, download cable, hard case, manual, etc.
can't be beat for the price.

Highly considering it. I'll give it another week to see if I can get something for under $350. I'll get back to you though

Sounds good. You just can't beat it for the money but I understand when dealing with a budget. Just let me know and I will be more than happy to answer Ny questions you may have. Best to you.

Sounds good. You just can't beat it for the money but I understand when dealing with a budget. Just let me know and I will be more than happy to answer Ny questions you may have. Best to you.

Much thanks, will do!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom