Looking for a dive buddy this weekend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt S.

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My usual dive buddy, my wife, is out of town on business this weekend. If anyone is going someplace easy and doesn't mind a 10-dive newbie tagging along, please let me know. :)

I will be diving at Edmonds on Saturday morning, time TBD. I'll let you know exact time and you are more than welcome to join.

My wife and myself will be staying in Edmonds Fri/Sat night. We're coming down from Nanaimno and plan to do 2 dives at Edmonds on Sat as well. Thinking about 10am for 1st dive to take advantage of the higher tide. 2nd dive will be sometime after a leisurely SI. Downside is that will probably put us close to the 2pm low tide :(

bcwolfen,

Perhaps we can catch you for your first dive...we are planning on hitting the water a bit earlier for our first dive since we plan to do 3 that day, but 10AM should (If I manage to get out of bed early enough) be perfect for our second, before we take a lenghty SI as well. There will be three or four of us and I will be driving the blue Nissan Quest van...hopefully we can meet up. See you there.

-Keith

Penopolypants and I are planning something for Saturday... maybe Edmonds, maybe Harper's Ferry. If we do Edmonds I'll post, maybe we'll see some of you.

Traffic was worse than we hoped and I did not have a chance to check the web by the time we got to Edmonds. We did do a dive at EUP at about 1:30pm. We probably saw and said hi to some of you there. LOL Was an intersting 55min, we made it out to the triumph and did a leisurely circle. Hopefully our next time down we will have more time and will meet up with some of you. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom