Looking for a dive club in Campbell River, Courtenay or Nanaimo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yukoncherry

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just moved to Black Creek and am keen to get in the water give or take a little bit of snow on the shores. I am looking to join a dive club in the area and as I have a lot of time off especially for Jan I would like to get out quite often. Let me know if anyone has a contact for a club in the Campbell River, courtenay or even nanaimo aea thanks or if anyone just wants to buddy up let me know and lets go diving

If you're up for some Nanoose area shore dives, let me know. Madrona point is my preference, given that I live a dozen homes away from the site. Sunday, Monday, and most evenings are good for me.

thanks sprange, i am up for diving madrona any time. i am off for most of jan so any sun or mon would work. i havent been there or anywhere in nanaimo yet so i would be quite happy to join you for a dive. my email is yukoncherry@hotmail.com and as i said my schedule is pretty open so any time just let me know.

I have found out the name of the dive club in Campbell River. The Capbell River Tide Rippers. If anyone has any contact infor for them, phone number, email, website, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all

The Tide Rippers go out on Sundays.

Give me a holler, we are always going out. We have been doing a lot of night dives lately.

U/O

Go into pacific pro dive and surf shop and talk to bill. he has alot of info and whats going around courtney comox valley area:crafty:

Welcome to Nanaimo Yukoncherry.
Check out Nanaimo Dive Outfitters on Northfield Rd. They have a great range of experience in diving from open water through to technical diving and even closed circuit rebreathers. They go diving Sunday's in the winter and Wednesday evenings in the summer, plus lots of other diving in between. Their email is nanaimo@thediveoutfitters.ca.

Another group that goes diving twice a week is the Central Island Aquaholics. They have members from all up and down the island. The Dive Outfitters can give you the contact for them.

Hi

I had trouble finding this clubs website. The Campbell River tide rippers has been around for a long time, but they have no real internet presents, the number listed in the thread is correct. They meet once a month, I also have started a dive club, I will try to contact the tide rippers and will post all there information on my website when i get it. That why we can find this club, and so can others. Call me and lets setup a dive day.

John at 250-204-3670 and check out my website at

Home Page

Take care.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom