Looking for a dive operator NJ, NY PA area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaHound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Id like to make frequent trips to this area for diving / photography. Any charters that run regularly from these areas? Recommendations on dive sites are also welcome.

Thanks

there are a slew of good boats and captains stretching from cape may to montauk.
it might help to narrow down the long island / nj coastline a bit.

there are thousands of ship wreck sites alone with a wide range of required skill level.
you might want to narrow that list as well based on what depths, runtimes and general conditions you require.

Thanks Xjae,

I am interested in diving 130 ft wrecks max as I am not tech certified at the moment. I will be traveling so it really does not matter which coast or area etc. I have been told that Long Beach is known for good diving so I would like to try that out. Generally speaking everything above 130 is fairgame.

If you want to join us out of Brielle, I can wholeheartedly recommend the cast and crew of the Gypsy Blood for some of the best wreck diving in NJ!

See link below - Ray

That said, there are plenty of great boats out of NJ and there's not really any one that I WOULDN'T recommend.

Thanks a lot RJP. I checked the calendar and all spots were empty. When is your next dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom