Looking for a new dive spot in SE Asia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was in Sipadan in March. Here are some photos of the naval boats. Right by the beach. LOL. I forgot to take photos with the soldiers too, they might think I'm into them :)

04.jpg

20.jpg

And these ones I took in front of Sipadan Water Village

10.jpg

11.jpg

OnTheSpot:
Wow blackie, how'd you find this 2 year old thread?
Oh, I didn't realise that either. But then people do look for older threads that are related to something they are looking for.

Plus, after a few years, there are definitely new dive spots that have been discovered :)

I remember yrs ago, around 2002, I went to Lankayan island (north of Sipidan). Tiny little one dive resort island... We did a little stroll around the island. To our surprise we came across a bunker just off the beach with a couple Malaysian soldiers manning it. One of the bigger naval boats swung by once I think.

dive_lover88:
Those boats have dive platform!!! COULD WE DIVE OFF THEM??

Why not? But first you will need to change nationalities and join the Tentera Laut Diraja Malaysia. :rambo:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom