Wanted Looking for Apeks Kvr1 size xxl/xxxl drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds good. I'll start looking. would a xl undersuit fit ok in a xxl/xxxl suit? or do you have to have the exact same size? I'm 6 foot 1 inch tall.

the L/XL vs 2XL/3XL fusion UG depends on limb length and if you are on the slimmer end for the 2XL/3XL recommended weight range. there is a decent amount of stretch, but if you are long limbed or 220lbs+, look at the 2XL/3XL.

so you mean the drycore/aircore? the inner core is substantially larger than the skin and you can definitely run a L/XL inner core with a 2XL/3XL skin. the question is if it fits ok vs getting a matching 2XL/3XL core and skin

Looking for a apeks kvr1 in size xxl/xxxl
Jeff, I have a xxl. Just got it serviced and tested and I'm looking to get a new suit. This was used for my training rig.

If you find the undersuit, I have a new, unused Kevlar exterior...

so you mean the drycore/aircore? the inner core is substantially larger than the skin and you can definitely run a L/XL inner core with a 2XL/3XL skin. the question is if it fits ok vs getting a matching 2XL/3XL core and skin

I only have the exterior shell in size XXL

Screenshot_20221108-183353_Photos.jpg

Back
Top Bottom