Looking for buddies for Cave 1 class in Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bak

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi there,
I'm looking for 2 team mates for a Cave 1 Class which will be held in Mexico on November 9th.Class will be run by Danny Riordan GUE Cave Training Director.
If you are interested contact him on GUE website or drop me line

Cheers

Bakary

Anybody who can do this, should. I did C1 with Danny, and you can find no better instructor. I still hear Danny's voice in my head, 8 years later. Love him to pieces. Sign up for the class.

Course has been created on GUE Website. There are 2 dates in November ,2nd and 9th.Each one works for me

Come to Florida!

--Leo

Mexico is a great place for Cave 1. With the shallow depths, you get much more time in the Cave when diving 1/3 of 2/3 for a gas plan. Also, at the new Zero Gravity facility they have some really nice apartments for rent and have really good deals for combined training and accommodations.

Anybody who can do this, should. I did C1 with Danny, and you can find no better instructor. I still hear Danny's voice in my head, 8 years later. Love him to pieces. Sign up for the class.

Danny is good. Fred rocks.

Hi Guys,
Last round for a third buddy. We are two Tech 1 divers (one from Japan, one from Senegal...) looking for a third guy crazy about caves in Mexico. Fundies tech pass accepted
wink.png

November is supposed to be the best time of the year in Mexico...

Cheers

Bakary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom