Looking for dive buddy - Palm Harbor / Dunedin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi there, looking for a dive buddy in my area. I have a new 21' boat that accommodates two, max three scuba divers, and I usually go out spearfishing weekends in 40-60' west of Honeymoon. I often do it alone but would love to share the fun. 40-55 age group preferred. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Hi there, looking for a dive buddy in my area. I have a new 21' boat that accommodates two, max three scuba divers, and I usually go out spearfishing weekends in 40-60' west of Honeymoon. I often do it alone but would love to share the fun. 40-55 age group preferred. PM me if interested.

I live in Sarasota. I am a PADI rescue diver certified. I am looking for a buddy. My favorite dives are wreck dives, deep dives, night dives.
Email: marlenemarotte@gmail.com

I love to harvest and eat my own fresh fish. I don't have the patience for pole fishing so I began spearfishing a few years ago; but, don't have my own boat. I live in Tampa, and am Padi advanced certified. Would enjoy an opportunity to make a new buddy and share the fun, and cost of an outing. I don't get on here much so please email me at:
yoditto@icloud.com

Hey there, I'm a padi open water instructor and I'm just starting out spear dishing, mainly still hunting lionfish.

I live in sarasota and would love to go out with an experienced spear fisherman.

Text me at (630)940-6360

-Ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom