Looking for dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ATB

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,
I am looking for a dive buddy or buddies to blow bubbles with on weekends. Areas of interests are from SLO to Santa Barbara. I am OW certified with 12 dives logged. Two beach and ten boat dives. The beach dives were at Refugio and the boat dives were at the Channel Islands. I'm not in the hunting phase yet, I am having too much fun just exploring. If you are interested, drop me a line.
Eventhough I am still new at diving, I take heart in being a responsible and safe diver.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Tim

You can always just drop in at the Wrinkles Dive. You'll meet a lot of new divers, and it's pretty laid back. Just check out the threads if you haven't already.

ATB, if you ever want to drive down to Orange County, I would be happy to take you out to some of the popular spots here in Laguna. Drop me a PM. As JDog mention, the Wrinkles get together is a way to get to know divers from from San Diego on up North. So happens that this months get together is here in Laguna Beach on the 26th.

Come on down for a great day of diving and friendship!

What's up JDog,
Sorry it took me so long to respond to your information. Thanks. And I will check it out.
Again, thanks.

Tim

JDog:
You can always just drop in at the Wrinkles Dive. You'll meet a lot of new divers, and it's pretty laid back. Just check out the threads if you haven't already.

Hi Diver Jan,

Thanks for the invite. I will take you up on your offer. It may be a while before I make it down your way but I will surely get in touch with you. I hope to get in on one of the Wrinkles get together.
Thanks again.

Tim

Diver_Jan:
ATB, if you ever want to drive down to Orange County, I would be happy to take you out to some of the popular spots here in Laguna. Drop me a PM. As JDog mention, the Wrinkles get together is a way to get to know divers from from San Diego on up North. So happens that this months get together is here in Laguna Beach on the 26th.

Come on down for a great day of diving and friendship!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom