Looking for diving/buddies Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fleep,
I would love to get some more diving i this year if you want to hook up. Dark Wolf and I are going to Oronogo this weekend (17th). They dont close down till December 1st. I switched from a BC to a BP/W and need to fine tune the whole rig.

Unfortunately I have a class @ mermet this wknd, so I will not be able to joinya this time. Let's stay in touch and go diving ASAP. I look forward to hearing your report about oronogo.

Dark Wolf,

Let me know next time you are heading down to Stockton. I know it's been a little messed up this year, but as the winter months come upon us, I may be up for anything and Stockton is the closest for me. Not to brag, but I'll be in Mexico next week, so any time after that if we can catch a nice weekend may work.

S. Nagel

Hey Nagel,
I will be sure to let you know. Possible dates so far are 11-16 and 11-24, 11-25. As soon as I have concrete dates, I will let you know.

DW

Looks like the 16th is out.

Need a buddy for Saturday, Nov 17th.

My partner bailed out and can't make it to Oronogo. I need someone to make a few dives with. Single tank stuff.

Little help here folks.
Larry

Unfortunately I have a class @ mermet this wknd, so I will not be able to joinya this time. Let's stay in touch and go diving ASAP. I look forward to hearing your report about oronogo.

I just put the name with the face. Okay...we will have a good time at Mermet this weekend. Wish you was going with us to Florida though.

For a listing of dive sites in Missouri check out the following link Lake Diver - Missouri and for surrounding areas just back out of that and click the state you want. Arkansas has some GREAT lakes! However, my personal favorite lake to dive is Table Rock, but it is a cold beast this time of year!

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom