Looking for diving buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yaas91

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi every one I recently got certified for open water, live in Katy TX area looking for preferably experienced dive buddy to dive in local Houston area Thanks

Welcome aboard. Probably not going to be back in the water locally until about March but you are welcome to join us up at Blue Lagoon or 288 Lakes when we go. We are in the Humble area.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. It is a huge site with many different forums devoted to specific topics of interest. Most of the people who might be interest in diving with you will not read this forum. If you scroll down, you will find a regional forum where people living near you will find your question.

I will ask that your post be moved there.

Hello and welcome to the board. I will dive but I am a ways away. I dive in Terrel during the colder months, but am diving drysuit.

always looking for people to dive with. water is a little chilly for most people this time of year the lake water gets down in the 60 - 50 range quickly. you can still get in the spring feed Comal in New Braunfels for fun 72 dedegrees year round.

Most of the people who might be interest in diving with you will not read this forum. If you scroll down, you will find a regional forum where people living near you will find your question.

This is the right forum to talk diving, meet and dive with Texas divers. Welcome to the board.

Many water holes in Texas to dive. When you come out to Lake Travis you can dive at Windy Point Dive Park and from our boat, Giant Stride. For more information, visit our website at www.LakeTravisScuba.com.

Dive safely and often,

Robert Weiss
Lake Trzvis Scuba

Welcome to ScubaBoard. It is a huge site with many different forums devoted to specific topics of interest. Most of the people who might be interest in diving with you will not read this forum. If you scroll down, you will find a regional forum where people living near you will find your question.

This is the right forum to talk diving, meet and dive with Texas divers. Welcome to the board.

I'm not sure what you meant, but if I read it correctly (and I could be wrong), you might be confused about the wording of my post. The thread was originally posted in the Introductions and Greets section of ScubaBoard, and that is where it was when I made my original post. It was moved to the Texas Swamp Diver forum at my request.

Welcome to SB. Search around and you will find a wealth of information on here. Another place you can find information and some divers in your local area is on CHUM. Just google CHUMCLUB and you will find it. Post on there and you will find many divers willing to jump in. Christmas Party for CHUM is coming up really soon. Get on the website and read about it. Great place to meet others and trade stories. Good Luck!

Welecome to the board and congrats on your new cert. We are thinking about getting wet this weekend at either 288, ML or BL. Let em know if you are interested.

vanessar

Back
Top Bottom