Looking for DM Kevin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
SusanMarie

SusanMarie

Registered
Reaction score
We're looking for our favorite Divemaster whose first name is Kevin. He also works in the Hyperbaric Chamber in the hospital. He was a police diver before coming to Cozumel. But after all these years, we never wrote down his last name, He no longer works for the dive op we used before the pandemic. We'd like to resume diving under his expert eyes. We'd be grateful if someone could tell us if he's working for another Dive Op.
Thank you!

Did you ask the former dive op where he may be? Btw, what was the op? Generally, I've found dive ops to be somewhat aware of where their DMs have been before and went afterward. *Most of the time*, they remain on friendly terms if not friends because it's a small world and they'll cross paths again eventually.

Yes, if it’s Kevin Holt he is an owner at Aquaholics Scuba. He and Javier who might have been your boat captain are now partners in the business. Aquaholics Scuba

Yeah!!!!!! Thank you so very much! The other Dive Op didn't respond to my emails when I asked if Kevin was still there- so Scuba Board was my last resort. Thanks again, Judydivescoz and JFS! Can't wait to get wet again!!

Yeah!!!!!! Thank you so very much! The other Dive Op didn't respond to my emails when I asked if Kevin was still there- so Scuba Board was my last resort. Thanks again, Judydivescoz and JFS! Can't wait to get wet again!!
We dive with Kevin and Javi often. Perhaps we will see you on the boat!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom