Looking for liveaboard - Sept 20's - Oct 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sparg93

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm looking for a last minute deal on a liveaboard departing sometime in the last week of September and coming back Oct 2nd or 3rd.

I'm in the US and open to fly almost anywhere...but I must be back in my neighborhood by Oct 3rd the latest.

Any recommendations, please let me know.

Thanks!!

sparg93@aol.com

-Craig

Can you go next weekend?
As part of the Kona Aggressor II's anniversary celebration, they are offering a special rate of $1995 per person on select weeks in 2010. Travel on any of these weeks and you'll receive this special offer: September 4-11, 2010 Sept 18-25, 2010...No other specials or money saving discounts apply to these weeks.
Aggressor Fleet | Specials

Otherwise Rocio Del Mar has 8 spaces available from the 25th-2nd. $2195 Rocio Del Mar Liveaboard - eat, sleep & dive....

(you fly to Phoenix and take a shuttle down)

How does Komodo sound? I've got a trip on the books available 19-26 September--it's wide open (so I'd have to check to see that it's confirmed). Or there's one from the 26th to Oct 3, but it might be hard to get home on the 3rd even with the international dateline giving you back a day since there's a no fly day. If you'd like to look into Asia, drop me a line and I'll see what I can come up with in your time frame.

Hi Craig,

Taka are offering a last minute special on their three night Ribbon Reefs and Cod Hole trip out of Carins. Two departures available - 21 - 24 September or 28 September - 1 October with a saving of AUD 580 on a twin bed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom