Looking for New Dive Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pwierz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey, everyone. My usual diving buddies have moved away and I'm looking for anyone who might be interested in shore diving off Cape Anne on the weekends every once in while. I'm not a hardcore diver. Just a PADI certified recreational diver looking to get out a few times a seaon. Anyone or any groups mind if I tag along? I'm coming from Cambridge and am willing to drive.

Hey Pwierz,

I dive off of Cape Anne here and there and will let you know sometime when I'm going.

Also there's a number of dive clubs in the area (North Shore Frogmen, East Coast Divers, New England Aquarium and Somerville Underwater Diving Society) that all frequent Cape Anne.

I'm in Medford and free most Saturdays and Sundays (and Mondays for the summer) and am up for a few dives. Send me a PM with your # and we'll schedule something :)

I'm always looking for people to dive with. I mainly dive on Cape Ann but am open to going pretty much anywhere.

I'm planning on diving folly tonight (7/30 6pm) if anyone is interested in tagging along PM me. It will be high tide.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom