Looking for O-Rings for BriteLite Pro 5000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bruce119

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I been looking for some o-rings to replace the one from my BriteLite Pro 5000 By Pelican Prod. I contacted Pelican Prod and did not get a response did a lot of searches found the bulbs but no o-rings.

Does any one have any ideas maybe I mite have to contact an o-ring manufacture and give sizes or some thing any ideas.

Please help
Thanks
Bruce

Hello,

I am the Pelican distributor in Egypt and I have forwarded your above link to Pelican so we can get you details on the closest dealer who has the required O rings.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your concern and need.

Thanks to Mr. Fix our distributor in Egypt I was alerted about your concern.

I would like to ask you to contact our customer service at 310-326-4700 I am sure they will help you!

If the above method did not succeed please e-mail me at my work address nabil(@)peli.com inform me your location and I will forward it to the correct person.

Have a Pelican day!

Nabil Assaf

Regional Sales Representative,
Middle East& North Africa

PELI PRODUCTS S.A
C/Casp, 33-B, Pral
08010 Barcelona
Spain

Tel: +34 93 467 4999
Fax: +34 93 487 7393
www.peli.com

Thanks for your help I did call custormer service. They are sending me all 3 o-rings free of charge.

That's what I call custormer service and a company that stands behind it's product.
Thankyou very much
Bruce

It is our pleasure to support all Pelican users allover the World.

Thank you for your trust.

Have a Pelican day!

Back
Top Bottom