Looking for other Dolphin owners/divers in Tahoe area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Decodiver.us,
Well, I'm not exactly in the Tahoe area, actually I'm in the Phoenix area, but I grew-up in Tahoe and try to visit my family at least once a year. I own a Dolphin and am interested in diving it in Tahoe this summer. I'll be in Tahoe in August. Maybe we can hookup for a set of dives?

A little background on myself. I'm new to rebreathers (8 dives) and have only 137 dives total, most on OC. I'm drysuit certified but I'd have to say I'm not a drysuit diver (quite clumsy in my drysuit). I’m wreck certified, but have not actually penetrated a wreck on my own. My reason for going the rebreather route is that there are things down there (deep down there) that I want to see. I want to go the Continental shelf and step off the world. I want to dive the ‘Doria’. I was in a dive shop in South Carolina and the shop owner had a several large Shark fossils in a display case. I want to go get a few of those my self. Of course, I could do all of those with tanks, but why?

My direct addy is charles_stanley@cox.net

So few bubbles, so little time
C

Back
Top Bottom