looking for pt-030

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ce4jesus thanks for the info i looked at ebay and the one guy on ebay was out of country and wanted you to do a direct deposit to an account in australia, and that kind of scared me. The other one i will check out i missed it somehow, and i missed the bidding. MWDIRECT i have sent a couple emails to and have not recieved anything back

Wolfie pm sent on the housing you have.

Yeap Aaron you gotta be careful especially with out of the country stuff. But here's a tip. Paypal has a credit card that if you use it they will cover you for any loss. Ebay will actually cover you for losses up to $200 minus a $25 deductable. The only caveat is it takes awhile to get your money back and some people don't have that luxury. Also, if their feedback is good you still have to go in and look at the individual feedbacks. Pay close attention to mutually withdrawn feedback and read the negatives. Anyway, good luck on finding a housing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom