Looking for RB divers in SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2OSensei

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all.

I just recently started diving an Evolution rebreather and would like to hook up with others in the area. I'm looking at chartering a small boat for 4 or 5 divers to hit the oil rigs or some of the local wrecks.

If you're interested, please let me know and I can make the arrangements.

Hi Lorenzo,

try Scuba Schools of America in Montclair.
Top shop for service and RB diving.
Rusty is a dealer for AP, Jetsam and Dräger, stocks parts, has supplies etc.
He also does a good bit dive charters, including all RB 6-packs.

Contact info is on the SSA Montclair website.
Say 'hello' for me. :D

Where are you located? Maybe I know someone in your area, lived in LA and Huntigton Beach for quite some time.

Stefan

Nice web site. Hey there are quite a few RB divers in San Diego. Check out SDTechDiving. Also there is the southern california wreck trek 2 that is happening from Nov. 5th - 8th, and there will be alot of RB divers on that charter including the guys from Deep Outdoors and Laguna Research.

Shane

Hi Lorenzo,
I have also started to dive a CCR here in socal. I'm diving a Meg and have about 30 hours on the unit so far. Send me a PM, I would like to go on RB boat!

Phil

Scuba Luv in Catalina does a rb trip every year around this time of year. Send me a PM with your email and I will let you know when I'm in Catalina if you would like to dive. I dive the classic inspo and keep it on the island. Stop at Yamoto's for sushi most time we drive by.

Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom