Looking for single regulator manifold for double hose reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael V

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hello everyone i am looking to purchase a clean manifold single regulator with a center post so i can dive my double hose with 3/4 twin 80's any info greatly appreciated

Michael

E Bay is a good place to look.

They are on ebay all the time, nice ones and not so nice ones. They are made for 6.9 inch diameter tanks. The 7.25 diameter aluminum tanks may not work with some vintage manifolds. The spacing is set, see the pic:

DSCF0200.jpg

The spacing is about 8.2 inches, twin 80s use up 7.25 inches of that space leaving just about an inch.

N

Dive World of San Antonio Texas has 3 brand new double tank, solid bar, single outlet manifolds left over from old stock. He wants a lot but they are new and (vintage).

Dive World of San Antonio Texas has 3 brand new double tank, solid bar, single outlet manifolds left over from old stock. He wants a lot but they are new and (vintage).

Not truly vintage. I don't know the exact year it appeared but it was the late 70's or 80's. That manifold is still available but it is sold by Aqua Lung's military division. The Navy uses them. And they are pricey new. an Aqualung dealer should be able to order one if you are willing to pay the price.

http://www.aqualung.com/military/PDF_Data_Sheets/Technical Manuals/j-k-twin manual 07-07.pdf

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom