Looking for Water Tower Interior Cleaning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonMurray

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am looking for individuals knowledgable about Water Tank interior cleaning and inspection.

You should looking for a commercial dive company to do the work, not scuba divers.

But if your just looking for some information on it check out the forums on The Commercial Diving Directory post there and you should be able to find the info your looking for.

I don't actually have any work for a commercial dive company to do. Rather I was looking for those who may have been employed in that industry seeking to pick their brains on a few matters.

I don't actually have any work for a commercial dive company to do. Rather I was looking for those who may have been employed in that industry seeking to pick their brains on a few matters.

Shoot me an e-mail

Jeff
jlane@rmediver.com

Just came across your post. I did the FDEP required inspections on two 500,000 gallon tanks using recommended procedures last year for a small City here in Florida. I found some problems so we had to take the tank down for some major repairs. Used surface air, dry suit, disinfection procedure for equip. & diver prior to dive, etc.

Back
Top Bottom