Looking To Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We usually make our way down to Florida for the Christmas break from the snowy midwest. The mighty "O" and the Speigel Grove are on our agenda for next year (X-Mas 2010) My usual dive buddy (and little bro) has not been advanced until hopefully this coming summer. We usually make our dives in cave country and are also planning cavern and intro to cave courses but the mighty "O" is what I'm most excited about!!!!

There was talk about including a dive on the Oriskanny while we are down there but I don't think that has been finalized. Regardless I will be there.

I have heard that the charters are pretty hit-or-miss that time of year. Just don't get too disappointed if the charter gets called due to weather.

Tom

PS, there are also a lot of springs getting blown out lately in Florida. I am not sure about Morrison and Vortex, but Twin and Hole are both blown out 50 miles to the East. We're planning on hitting JB the weekend of the 20th. If anything else is diveable, well, that will just be a plus.

Tom

I looked up Bennet Springs...so you can dive this park?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom