Loop hangers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formernuke

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
@scallop is making these.

The measurements for the loop and ADV are for my revo so if your interested measure yours and he can adjust the parameters for you.

20230512_130838.jpg

I just use a multiple item gear hanger I already have and hang both loops from that.

My hangers of that type have stuff hanging on them already..... I have to much dive gear.

I just use a multiple item gear hanger I already have and hang both loops from that.
I think (could be totally wrong) most rEvo divers keep the loop and ADV/DSV attached so a bit more of a pain. That being said when I’m drying it out we just loop some paradors around the top and let it hang for a few days.

@scallop is making these.

The measurements for the loop and ADV are for my revo so if your interested measure yours and he can adjust the parameters for you.

View attachment 783278
Do you mind sharing the STL?

The file that you use to print it out, I assumed you 3-D printed it. I think it's pretty cool and I can print it myself if you don't mind. I am thinking a bit bigger hole so the mouth piece can hang down would be good.

The file that you use to print it out, I assumed you 3-D printed it. I think it's pretty cool and I can print it myself if you don't mind. I am thinking a bit bigger hole so the mouth piece can hang down would be good.

@scallop made them.

Back
Top Bottom