Loop hangers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry no, I will gladly sell you one or more 😜
Genuinely curious about this.

Why not share this on Thingiverse or another site? Unless you have a business plan for selling this or your other designs, why not share with the hobbyist community? You can certainly sell completed units to people that don't have a printer.

Having seen the picture, it would be pretty easy to replicate the design. The idea is the real IP, and you've given that away for free already.

Why not share this on Thingiverse or another site? Unless you have a business plan for selling this or your other designs, why not share with the hobbyist community? You can certainly sell completed units to people that don't have a printer.

Having seen the picture, it would be pretty easy to replicate the design. The idea is the real IP, and you've given that away for free already.
Plus one for dumping the file in Thingiverse. I have printed a few GoPro/compass mounts for my DPV pals from an open sourced file and have been running it for the past two years.
67081915057__2F9E2E10-247C-4B87-88B7-F783640262A4.jpeg

I love 3D-printed tchotchkes, great for custom mounts and such. For loop drying though, I use these low tech clamps, sent me back about €2 at the local store

Attachments

• IMG_3056.jpeg
    IMG_3056.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3052.jpeg
    IMG_3052.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 58
Some units have an easy to add inexpensive hose hanger option 🙂
#choptimaftw

20230513_104129.jpg

Yes, I have a side business I am trying to develop selling 3d printed parts and such.
I have a few other things I am working on as well.

If you have your own printer, yes you can certainly copy or improve upon the design from a photo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom