Loop hangers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I have a side business I am trying to develop selling 3d printed parts and such.
I have a few other things I am working on as well.

If you have your own printer, yes you can certainly copy or improve upon the design from a photo.
I am trying to do the same. I'm going to post the stl's for a few bucks though, for people with printers.

@scallop is making these.

The measurements for the loop and ADV are for my revo so if your interested measure yours and he can adjust the parameters for you.

View attachment 783278
Hey man, so I am really into drying things, too ;-)

If you OCD on getting moisture out of the loop, go w a different DSV + bayonet attachments. That setup allows you to quickly disconnect the loop sides and dry them out individually.

Also, in the pic above your mouthpiece is up. You probably want it down so that water drips out. Finally, considering mushroom valve position in the design, a better loop dryer setup will allow you to hang the loop completely vertically with the exhale side pointing down so that water really drips out. Not nitpicking - suggesting the approaches as you obviously have access to 3D printers and can try a few things.

Carry on!

It was commissioned by formernuke, he thought some others may have had an interest in them. If you are not interested, then that's fine.

This has to be the ultimate solution looking for a problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom