Losing one of our own: Chantal Theriault

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shoredivr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This email came through to me last night. Chantal was a wonderful, sparkling person with a kind word for everyone. RIP Chantal.

"Myself and the 1000 Islands Pleasure Diving family has suffered a great loss. The life of Chantal Theriault was suddenly taken from us this past week in a diving accident. She was a wonderful part of our team and my life, and she will be greatly missed.

Unfortunately, Chantal was working on scheduling the reservations for the remainder of June 2011, and at this time I am unsure if I have all the information for who is booked for the remainder of this month.

If you have a reservation booked with us in this period, please reply to this email with the details or forward your confirmation email to me as soon as you can so I can ensure that everything will be as requested.

I apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this difficult time.

Sincerely,

Wayne Green, Owner/Manager
Thousand Island Pleasure Diving
Thousand Islands Scuba Diving Tours Rockport Brockville Kingston "

I was diving in the 1000 Islands earlier this month and Chantal was crew two of the days. She was an absolute pleasure, did a great job, and we had some nice conversation after the boat returned. This is quite upsetting. Does anyone know what happened? My sympathies go out to her family, friends and colleagues.

It is upsetting. She was so full of life. I guess if it is appropriate whatever happened will emerge in time.

Wayne, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I dove with Thousand Island Pleasure Diving a couple of years ago with Rick Kruzel. You have top notch crew and boats.
Thoughts and prayers for all involved.

We are looking forward to our fourth annual trip to dive with Wayne Green and his company. Sadly, we won't be able to enjoy Chantal's bright smile and French-Canadian charm.

Our deepest sympathy and condolences to Wayne and all who were close to Chantal.

My condolences to Wayne and all of Chantal's family and friends. May she rest in peace.

what!!?? oh, i'm so sorry! i just got to meet her (at either dema or bts, i think it was bts). what a loss!

Our prayers are with you, so sad for your loss.

Wayne
I'm so sorry to here this terriable news . I have only just met her this year and her zest for life was contagious. So very sad for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom