Lost and Found for SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That fin had seen some great days. If someone finds it, I think it should be retired and hung in the garage above the El Camino. Maybe some of the fins hard work would rub off on it. :mooner:

Lost Jan. 22 Christmas Tree Cove Diving off the Giant Stride.
Sola 500 focus light!!!!! HELP!!!! I have the GPS coordinates of where we anchored and I only went out about 40 feet from the boat and back.

I also lost a Fix UWL-04 Fisheye lensoff the Peace in November. I think it was off Santa Cruz.

YES I AM A (broke) SPACE CADET!

Thanks, Hilary

Lost Jan. 22 Christmas Tree Cove Diving off the Giant Stride.
Sola 500 focus light!!!!! HELP!!!! I have the GPS coordinates of where we anchored and I only went out about 40 feet from the boat and back.

I also lost a Fix UWL-04 Fisheye lensoff the Peace in November. I think it was off Santa Cruz.

YES I AM A (broke) SPACE CADET!

Thanks, Hilary
...and to prove it, it was a Sola 600 not 500 that I lost.

I lost my mask assisting a student at Vet's park on 2/21/11... if anyone finds it on a dive, or it washes ashore, please PM me. Its an old aqualung mask w/ blue snorkel and blue neoprene strap. Thanks... I loved that mask.

I lost (Oceanic) compass at Catalina (I think Nook & Cranny if I remember correctly) while diving with Sundiver Express on 2/20/2011. It fell out of my wrist strap. If anyone finds it let me know.

(could also be Fraggge that I lost it at as I can't remember if it was first or second dive)

well it's my turn :( I lost a Halcyon low profile all black mask that has Lawson written on the top of the mask. Location Vet's park 03-31-11 9:30pm anyone find it please please PM me.

yes there's a 6 pack for the finder (over 21yrs of age) you pick the beer:shelli:

Thanks

FOUND AT VETS 05-04-11: Computer, looks like it fell out of a console, has initials scribed on it . Send me a PM with your initials and a description and we can arrange to get it returned.

-Andy

Found: Promate dive knife
Date: 5/7/11

Send me a pm with a description of the knife if you think it's yours.

LOST! Cressi Big Eyes! Shaw's Cove, Laguna Beach June 1st
Got blind sided by HUGE wave while trying to help buddy and knocked my mask right off my face. Was about 35 Yards from shore. They have a Pacific Wilderness strap on them. Please PM me if you happen to grab them. Thanks a bunch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom