Lost and found...Porteau again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkmasterbc

Contributor
Reaction score
Lost : One set of PADI Rescue Slates (white cards with preformance requirements and lots of writing on them) they are attached by a red locking carrabeaner.
Where : Porteau cove. In line with river mouth and yellow buoys if tide was in it will be about 10 ft of water. if out all the way it will prob be in like 5 ft r so.

Found : One 6 lb tank weight, looks new, writing on neoprene still readable in white letters.

Willing to trade... :eyebrow:

First floats and then the boss' Rescue slates... it's surprising anyone lends you gear at all...

I'm new to diving so I am allowed to ask one really really stupid question per week: Is it really all that common to gear just laying on the bottom? I skin dive but nobody scuba dives in the ponds I dive in, so there would be no way for gear to get in there.

Now I know why you guys were hired...:wink:

medic_diver45:
I'm new to diving so I am allowed to ask one really really stupid question per week: Is it really all that common to gear just laying on the bottom? I skin dive but nobody scuba dives in the ponds I dive in, so there would be no way for gear to get in there.

I would say that anytime there's new divers around there's booty to be had but seeing as I know that the opener of this thread is not only an experienced diver but also an ok instructor, I'd have to correct it and say that any time there's divers around there's treasure to be found.

When I was a DM in Thailand I would lead my divers on dives underneath where the boats moored up and come back with anything from yoke screws to wallets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom