Lost Camera on Cedral Pass today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buffdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i lost my camera in the shallows at about 45 ft at Cedral Pass. It is a Sealife DC2000. It has a “1” marked in white on the bottom and has a Sealife lanyard. $100 finders reward. Please respond or IM me.

Red strap? Contact Aldora, it was found by our DM Miguel on Aldora IV. Not sure how he spotted it but he did.

Man U got lucky! :)
Thanks I just called and left message with ALDORA

I think they reopen at 6pm. Next time make the 1st pic one with your name and hotel, my son looked though the pictures but didn't find anything in that regard. I have not done it my my gopro either but it's at home.

I think they reopen at 6pm. Next time make the 1st pic one with your name and hotel, my son looked though the pictures but didn't find anything in that regard. I have not done it my my gopro either but it's at home.

And get a retractable lanyard in lieu of a wrist strap, something like this. I have one that goes from a D ring on my BC to my Sealife 1400.

39449264952_96e51e8e70.jpg

Attachments

• AQUSCL.jpg
    AQUSCL.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 28
Red strap? Contact Aldora, it was found by our DM Miguel on Aldora IV. Not sure how he spotted it but he did.

Man U got lucky! :)
Were you at Cedral or Santa Rosa? Someone on our boat lost one on Santa Rosa yesterday. The pictures on the card will identify who's camera was found.

image.jpeg
Hello - I lost my camera yesterday on Santa Rosa.

It's a Sea Life Sea Dragon - here's a stock photo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom