Lost gear at Venice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GulfCoastdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
:slap::slap::slap::slap:i had some costumers go down to Venice beach today for a quick dive.to make a long story short she lost her whole BC pack ,pink oceanic BC,brand new oceanic gt reg with a transmitter,week old white steel 98 Faber.she said she was next to some restaurant called shakes standing in about 5 half ft of water.if anyone finds this please contact me 813-390-9578. i know i know ,how do you loss a BC pack ,thanks guys i know there are lots of honest people out there venice

I copied this from another board (spearfishingplanet) and I thought I'd try to help by posting it here, I know we are all about helping out a fellow diver.

Man thats crazy...I never let my gear out of my site. I hope she finds it.......but more than likely not!

LOL...lost gear is an understatment. I could understand if you lost gloves or maybe dive boots, but your BC, reg's, tanks....ect? I really hope she gets her gear back....thats awful!

I don't understand how someone lost their BC, reg and tank. A mask can get knocked off by a wave (even when on your face), a fin can get dropped, a snorkel can come off the mask strap, a knife can fall out of the sheath, a weight belt can fall off. How can you lose a BC?

I don't understand how someone lost their BC, reg and tank. A mask can get knocked off by a wave (even when on your face), a fin can get dropped, a snorkel can come off the mask strap, a knife can fall out of the sheath, a weight belt can fall off. How can you lose a BC?

LOL... I'd like to know also how that could happen :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom