Lost GoPro Hero 4 - Palancar - Early August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
It may be a long shot...
We lost our GoPro Hero 4 between our afternoon dives on, Tuesday, August 9th, 2016 near the Palancar Caves. It was on a float stick with a wrist strap. We'd love to get it back and would consider a reward.

PM me if you happened to find it.

Thanks.

A guy on the boat found one yesterday. Had a black and orange wrist strap- I think but I know was on extension. We were diving with dive with martin. They were on a cruise ship . They lived in pompano beach Florida
. You might contact dwm. They said they were going to try to locate the owner.
We were right in that area.

Diverokc,

That GoPro sounds like the one I lost at the end of July. Are you by chance still down in Cozumel

Yes I am still here. I have no way to contact the people who found it. I was diving with dive with martin. You could ask for the names of the divers maybe from last Thursday. They said they would try to locate the owner. But truthfully I'm not sure they cared.

10,000 years from now geologists will discover a layer of sediment that encompasses earth and it will be littered with petrified GOPROS. They'll ask themselves WTF were these things used for!

I lost my GoPro on a dive in Barbados this past June. I thought for sure it l was history and that I'd never see it again. I contacted all of the local dive shops in the area and one replied saying that a tourist on their dive found a GoPro that matched its description. I was able to eventually contact him and get it back. Here's hoping for the same for you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom