Lost Mask @ Whytecliff Park...:-(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkmasterbc

Contributor
Reaction score
I was a "victim" in a rescue course today (sunday June 6), and as the crew did the diver egress to the shore my mask was dropped.
It is a Tuca Platina with yellow trim and has perscription lenses in it, I would just write it off but as it has expensive lenses which would be of no use to anyone else, I am hoping someone will find it...It was around 3:00 pm and the tide was comming in, I was surfaced from 40 ft. beside the right wall about halfway from the end of the reef and the day marker and brought back to the north west end of the beach. If U find it I would be happy to compensate you, please return it to International Diving Centre on Arbutus and 10th or PM me and we can work it out.

Thank you all in advance.

Mark

Ha! I lost my mask too and had to borrow my buddies for the dive.
Lo and Behold I find a mask washed up on the shore at Whytecliff on Wednesday.
Tuca Platina with perscription lenses in it...
no yellow trim thou
drop me line when you'll be at the shop
dtr

there is at least a dozen masks and snorkels and a few unpaird fins laying at the bottom of whyteclyff.
everyone go treasure hunt!
there is a lost and found box in whiteclyff facing the shop, check there often.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom