***LOST: ScubaPro Twin Jet Fin (Split Fin) Sz: SMALL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_Jan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I was diving Saturday with the Wrinkles Crew at Redondo when I lost my footing exiting the surf. Neptune nabbed my fin.:shakehead

As stated, it's a ScubaPro Twin Jet Split Fin, Size SMALL. Color: Black.

Unfortunately, I don't have any ID on the fin. It is well worn though, with original scuba pro strap.

If found, please PM me for contact info.:eyebrow: :blinking:

Thanks Bunches!

Hi Phil, I might be there tonight too. Not sure where John wants to dive yet. He doesn't get a chance to dive Laguna much, so we might be diving this end. If not, see you later!

Thanks too for taking a look for me tonight. Can you pass the word onto other Dive Vets??? Thanks in advance!

I still have pics I need to forward to you and Jim, if I can only find the time, or at least...be home long enough to do it! LOL

TTYS

The parking lot might still be closed tonight - the permit for the closure runs until 10 PM.

Jim

Sorry to hear about your loss Jan, hope you find it soon. I was a complete idiot and left one of my fins on top of my car after a night dive once. Luckily only 1 fin flew off (while driving on PCH) and a cal-trans worker grabbed it for me. Now that's a knucklehead way to lose gear. Black fins on a black car at night, not the best formula for me :wink:

Billy

Jan,

I'll be out possibly tonight and Thursday night as well. I'll keep an eye out. Not sure if it matters, but where did you exit in relation to the stairs?

Russell

I lost my fin just North (towards the pier) of the bathrooms in about 5' of water.

I found three masks last night if anyone has lost one in the past month or two. All of them have quite a bit of growth on them. Due to parking lot being closed at Vets, we dove off Sapphire street.

Thanks for your help guys!

Didn't find your fin after 2 dives last night...but I did lose my car key...that's another post.

No one has found my fin as of yet:( :(( I'm still hoping. Meanwhile, I'm using a pair of Jet Fins that I picked up for a song. So far, so good. But..........I still want my baby back!!! So if you find it, please let me know ASAP!

Muchas Gracias!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom