LOST-SENSUS PRO Dive logger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinman:
Silly me uses the velcro attachment they send with it.

Anyone with one of these units might learn from this unfortunate instance. Zip ties. Maybe an email to the MFG?

I'm a reseller of these - I recommend that people ziptie a boltsnap to them and carry them in a pocket.

If it ever gets found, that will be one hell of a profile when it's eventually downloaded :rolleyes:

Scubaroo:
If it ever gets found, that will be one hell of a profile when it's eventually downloaded :rolleyes:

Next time......

I had the interval set to 5 seconds so it should log about 100hours of the dive before it runs our of room.

Man I miss it already.

Terry

divinman:
Next time......

I had the interval set to 5 seconds so it should log about 100hours of the dive before it runs our of room.

Man I miss it already.

Terry

So, should I buy the non pc-download version of a dive computer and get one of these bad boys? Or skip this and get a pc-downloadable dive computer?

I'm thinking about getting one of these puppies. Download software costs too much and hard to find for my old 500AI. I'm thinking this would be a better option for me.

R.

shaxs:
So, should I buy the non pc-download version of a dive computer and get one of these bad boys? Or skip this and get a pc-downloadable dive computer?

shaxs:

the only advantage of this unit is its portability. beats lugging your whole reg into the office to download it. You can get wrist mounted computers but the price goes way up on those. You can get quick disconnects for some hosed computers but then you have to remember to put it back on your rig and not leave it setting on your desk so when you get to the dive site and all your buddies are gear up in the hot sun and you get all the way to your final checks only to discover you don't have your computer.....

or so I have heard. :eyebrow:

My next sensus pro will get a couple zip ties on a bolt snap and clipped into pocket!!!

Terry

Just got this email!! Greatest Christmas present ever.....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Charlie;

This is amazing! You are going to make Terry very happy. I have included
his e-mail (sent on Nov. 13), reporting his SP recorder missing.

Thanks for being considerate!

Cheers,

Any Wilk
ReefNet Inc.
1-888-819-REEF
www.reefnet.ca

>I found a Sensus Pro data logger serial Number SP-03326 while walking on
>the beach in San Diego, California on 12/22/04. I would be happy to mail
>it to its owner if you have he/she in your registry. It appears to be in
>very good condition.
>
>>Charlie Peterson
>

Kinda renews my faith in my fellow man......

Terry

Terry, that is so wonderful! Sometimes things have a way of even-ing out, ya know? I remember when SOMEone lost their mask in SD and it was returned weeks later... San Diego people ROCK!!

Merry Christmas!

jennifer

sapphire:
Terry, that is so wonderful! Sometimes things have a way of even-ing out, ya know? I remember when SOMEone lost their mask in SD and it was returned weeks later... San Diego people ROCK!!

Merry Christmas!

jennifer
Hey!! This is your 1,000 post!!!
Congrats!!

Terry

Just like Krowsea's keys!

Your SP was found over a month after you lost it. Be sure to post the dive profile if you can. :eyebrow:

That makes for a Very Merry Christmas.

Congrats!

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom