Lost Speargun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

narc_diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My buddy lost my speargun Monday down at the Carmel Meadows. If anyone finds it it is a Mares Phantom 55 with a JBL band on it. It's black and short and if it is found I would be most appreciative. I can't offer a cash reward but I could give you some fresh fish instead :D

I feel more sorry for my buddy, he lost his stringer with two fish on them as well. All that hard work for the sea to take it back after. :depressed:

If you cannot keep hold of your gear then you should not take it into the water! As for losing a stringer with fish on it is a sin, you killed the fish for nothing!

Dude, don't try and be a dick. They're called accidents not lose gear on purpose and shoot fish for nothing.

If you cannot keep hold of your gear then you should not take it into the water! As for losing a stringer with fish on it is a sin, you killed the fish for nothing!

In over 2500 dives,you've never lost anything while diving? You've always finished every scrap of food on your plate? You never "waste" anything?

Those lost fish will not be consumed by some other marine organism?

It was an accident. No one loses several hundred dollars worth of gear on purpose.

And furthermore, it was narc divers buddy who lost the gear, not him.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Nomad

Back
Top Bottom