Lost wieght pouch on the comet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well yes....but I reeeaaaallly Love hot chocolate... I gbut you are correct I would not enjoy it unless I could share with you and Groundhog and Norm.....

knives:
but I reeeaaaallly Love hot chocolate...

I make pretty good hot chocolate but since I'm supposed to be involved in the ransom here...

I take it you were the finder Knives, we can definitely cut you in for that.

Yep, she found it and brought it up (good job her wing has lot's of lift). We all went searching for a missing mask. She found the weight pocket, Oren found a snorkel. No mask. Should have had my reel along and we could have done a more organized/thorough search.
Considering the cost of a integrated pocket, plus 10 lbs of lead, hot chocolate for ransom is a steal.

knives:
well yes....but I reeeaaaallly Love hot chocolate... I gbut you are correct I would not enjoy it unless I could share with you and Groundhog and Norm.....
Way to go :D

aquaoren:
Way to go :D
I guess I should first of all thank Knives for bringing it back (yes... it is my pocket!) And I will definitely get you a hot chocolate and maybe even some desert when I go back to Kingston (or if you come up to Ottawa!)

Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom