Closed: Lot of ScubaPro 1st 2nd regs and others + extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guruboy

Divemaster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Mk20 Yoke
Mk20 Yoke
Mk20 Yoke
Mk20 Yoke

MK15 Yoke

R190

G250

G200B
G200B
G200B

D400

All should be serviced.

$650 shipped

Last edited:
I wish I still had a rental fleet, I'd buy in a heartbeat. Smoking deal for someone who wants top quality gear at a very reasonable price.

I wish I still had a rental fleet, I'd buy in a heartbeat. Smoking deal for someone who wants top quality gear at a very reasonable price.
If you buy a new boat and give me a free ride, I'll ship them to you :wink:

if you decide to split it up, I'm interested in the G250(s), the G200B(s). Maybe the SP B&G SPG.

Are the MK-20's upgraded per the recall? What pistons are in them?

Recall should still be working.

You should be able to shine a light through one ambient chamber hole and look through an adjacent one to see the piston shaft. Turn the reg until you can see the piston shaft rather than the spring. A shiney chrome plated shaft is the crappy old piston. A dull SS shaft should be the composite piston.

Let me double check, actually.

Last edited:
A lot of lube in there. Hard to see.

I should have the piston assembly tool in soon. I'll probably just open them up to check.

If you remove the end LP port and use an air gun through that opening as you unscrew the ambient chamber, the piston should stay with the body making it easy to reassemble. Good to have the assembly tool in case the piston does separate from the body.

Also included -
Aeris A1 octo
Mares Proton octo

Pile of hoses -
3x 30" reg
3x 34-40" octo
3x 29" inflator
3x 32-36" HP

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom