Love my new fins!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divermike1011

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got my new Hollis Bat-wing fins. Tried them out in the pool this afternoon, and I love 'em. Great work guys!

Michael

My 3rd, and last pair of fins I've owned, are the Hollis F1's. They are great fins. I like the foot pocket way better then some of the other tech fins. No foot cramps, well balanced, and good kick cycles with them. I couldn't ask for a better fin for my type of diving. Now, when I find a deal on a Hollis wing, I'll be a walking/diving billboard for Hollis lol (except for my Black Ice drysuit).

Now, when I find a deal on a Hollis wing, I'll be a walking/diving billboard for Hollis lol (except for my Black Ice drysuit).

I'm almost a billborad for Hollis:

B/P alu and steel and sometime both at the same time
solo harness
backpad
wing
fins

I'm almost a billborad for Hollis:

B/P alu and steel and sometime both at the same time
solo harness
backpad
wing
fins

:rofl3: makes two of us!

Elite 2
Aluminum B/P
S38 Wing
DC2/212
F1 Fins

:D

Last edited:
Just got my new Hollis Bat-wing fins. Tried them out in the pool this afternoon, and I love 'em. Great work guys!

Michael

Just got mine about a week ago...3 dives so far and loving them! Lots of power, very precise and easier to kick than my Quattros were. Great fin.

Okay, I've got about 15 dives on the fins now, and still love them. I'm half convinced though that the dealer I bought them through charged me too much though. Paid 177.00 at a LDS, and I see them for 134.95 at authorized online retailers. Even if you removed the local tax we're still talking a base price of over 165.00. Now, this may in fact be retail, but I am curious what other (USD) prices others have paid. I'm actually pissed off enough that even though I love the fins I may not buy from a LDS out here again for bigger purchases.

Michael

I got mine online for $134.00. There are only a few dive shops in my area that carry these fins. They all charge $134.00+ tax. no tax and free shipping from "Diverightinscuba.com"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom