LOVED Allwest...anything similar in the South?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

splash8

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We just got back from an AMAZING trip to ALLWest...and absolutely loved our first trip to Curacao and our kids' first scuba trip! Prekids we had been to Bonaire a lot but I think Curacao is our new favorite! We spent a ton of time on the house reef...the kids LOVED night diving! The furthest south we went was Porto Mari...so we decided to go back this May & explore the areas we missed. Are there any similarly awesome low-key places on the water with an awesome house reef south of Willemstad? Thanks so much!

If you loved Allwest and Westpunt you may be better off staying there again or someplace similar nearby. I don't know of any similar place on the island outside of westpunt. Lagun Blou is nice with access to both the beach at lagun and steps and a ladder off their property/cliff. The closer you get to the City the busier and less interesting it gets, at least for me, as far as diving and being in a chill environment.

My son and his family stayed at a Blue Bay AirBnB. Dive op on location, nice beach and diving also right there. They made a nice video you can see at the Facebook link below

Back
Top Bottom