LP Steel 72 Doubles Fresh Hydro Jupiter,Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mksmith713

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
What I have here is a set of LP steel 72's that I put together to fulfill one of the things on my dive "Bucket List"....dive doubles.
I've dived them, scratched it off my list and am off to my next task therefore I no longer need these and am selling them.
They are ScubaPro LP steel 72's I put the manifold together from one 300 bar valve and one 200 bar valve and the manifold that came with the 300 bar valve.
They were hydro'd and viz'd in april 2010 by Force E.
They come with steel bands that can be used with either these 72's or standard AL80's

I'm asking $225.00 for the whole setup.

I also have one 200 bar first stage DIN (Poseidon) and one 300 bar first stage DIN (Oceanic) for sale. Both were recetly serviced to dve with this set.
They compliment this set nicely.
Asking $125.00 for the pair.

If you want everything, I'll sell it all for $300.00

Local pick up preferred but will ship.
These are heavy tanks so shipping will cost a small fortune.

ScubaBoard Gallery - t211

ScubaBoard Gallery - t111

ScubaBoard Gallery - t42

ScubaBoard Gallery - t36

Are these the 2250psi rated tanks?

Hi PM sent. Do the tanks have a + for the hydro? Thanks

2250 tanks don't have a + rating.

Still available but only for local sale.
I'm in Jupiter,Fl. but will travel as far north as Ft. Pierce and as far south as Hollywood for local pick up.

2250 tanks don't have a + rating.

This is false, 3AA 2250 tanks (LP72s) can qualify for the + rating just like any other 3AA LP tank. You just need a hydro tester that will do it. It's easiest with the PST LP72s because there's a PST doc floating around that has the REE number.

PM sent

Back
Top Bottom