Wanted LP85s or HP100s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhylandmd

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to buy a set of LP 85s or HP 100s for sidemount. Currently live in the Charlotte, North Carolina area, pick up ideally in North or South Carolina but would consider other states/travel.

I have a set of HP 100's - brand new - 3 dives on them. They are in cave country. I can get more info on them. Selling for a friend.

Interested in the HP100s, would appreciate more info/price.
Also, saw that you are selling your CM O2ptima . I just started looking into a potential reading breather purchase in that unit caught my interest. Just wonder why you are selling?

I am selling the choptima in order to get a brand new one with a NERD controller. I will post more on the HP 100's in a few minutes.

The tanks are Faber, galvanized, with thermo manifold/isolator.

Original hydro/born on date 5/22. The guy I am selling them for has had them in the water 3 times. He is a BIG dude, like 6'3 & 300 lbs and the tanks just are not a good fit for him.

The LDS who sold them to him did him no favors. He paid $1,250 for them as they are.

Make an offer and I will pass the offer on to him.

Attachments

• IMG-1495.JPG
    IMG-1495.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG-1496.JPG
    IMG-1496.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG-1497.JPG
    IMG-1497.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG-1498.JPG
    IMG-1498.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 46
Tx. Will pass for now. Looks like a local option for 85s.

The tanks are Faber, galvanized, with thermo manifold/isolator.

Original hydro/born on date 5/22. The guy I am selling them for has had them in the water 3 times. He is a BIG dude, like 6'3 & 300 lbs and the tanks just are not a good fit for him.

The LDS who sold them to him did him no favors. He paid $1,250 for them as they are.

Make an offer and I will pass the offer on to him.
Is he interested in selling just the cylinders(3442's) ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom