For Sale LP95’s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SiltMonster

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to see if there is any interest...

I have a pair of white LP95’s for sale. Coyne (aka Dolphin) Born on 2/94. Light to moderate use. Original owner, purchased at Lloyd Bailey’s...

Modular valves, isolator, Highland bands. OMS SS backplate, DR plastic backplate.

Dropping off for hydro, clean, valve overhauls, VIP, fill, yada, this week.

$550 takes it all.

Headed to FL cave country week of February 17th. Can meet in cave country or you can meet me somewhere in the Annapolis MD area for pickup.

I cave dived these as BM manifolded doubles until around 2002. Never any issues with them being too negative with a drysuit and underwear. Nothing but great trim, like the old PST cylinders. I needed no additional weight when at 250 psi despite what others might say.

untitled

Never any pitting or other issues, inside or out. They sat around with storage fills for a decade taking up my valuable space. It’s time to reclaim that space and a couple of bucks.

Pics and more details later... PM if interested.

Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom