LTD and Bullet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rileybri

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Can anyone tell me if Whites is planning to keep the Tech TLD in the line up with the Bullet joining the team or will the Bullet replace it?

Can anyone tell me if Whites is planning to keep the Tech TLD in the line up with the Bullet joining the team or will the Bullet replace it?

Hello,

The Fusion Ltd Edition has been discontinued with the release of the new Fusion Bullet. The Fusion Bullet improves upon the design of the Ltd Edition and includes features such as re-inforced knees, buttocks, shoulders and forearms. There are also customizable knee and forearm padding, twin-zip expandable pockets and multiple color options.

Cheers,

Justin Balaski
Whites Manufacturing Ltd.

Isn't that a bit of a price jump between suits in your line? Have the LTD's already been discontinued?

Isn't that a bit of a price jump between suits in your line? Have the LTD's already been discontinued?

Hi there,

The price increase is in line with the other suits and it simply reflects the increased costs of the materials that we use in the Bullet skin.

The Ltd Edition has been discontinued.

Cheers,

Justin

I would love the new bullet. I entered the contest for one, but I require a custom fit. Hope I get it. :D

Hey FireInMyBones, in looking for a custom fit in the Fusion series, what we can do is mix and match our dry core sizes with our skin sizes to find the fit that matches you the best. We can usally accommodate any diver using this method of sizing. let us know what you need.
thanks Doug,

Out of curiosity is there a way that the arms and calves can be increased in size? I have tried on the 3xl and 4xl suits hoping that the arms and calves would be bigger, but unfortunately, they are tiny little holes, and for those of us that lift weights there is no room in there for undergarments. Is there away to increase the diameter in those areas, hmm and while I am asking could I get a 3xl skin matched to a 4xl dry core suit(I believe the zippers are different lengths?), the 4xl skin is way to baggy in the midsection!!!

thanks

Steve

Out of curiosity is there a way that the arms and calves can be increased in size? I have tried on the 3xl and 4xl suits hoping that the arms and calves would be bigger, but unfortunately, they are tiny little holes, and for those of us that lift weights there is no room in there for undergarments. Is there away to increase the diameter in those areas, hmm and while I am asking could I get a 3xl skin matched to a 4xl dry core suit(I believe the zippers are different lengths?), the 4xl skin is way to baggy in the midsection!!!

thanks

Steve
It's been a problem since day one. I have started working out more to drop some weight and my usual pattern is to drop inches on the mid section and add them in the extremities. So I anticpate even more fit problems by next summer and my calves barely fit as is even with very thin undergarments.

At least they are now suggesting mixing dry core and skin sizes. I was specifically told not to do that by the rep and I am still struggling with a 2X/3X midsection in the skin that is too long.

Don't get me wrong, its a good suit, but the cut is and always has been biased toward tall skinny people.

Hey guys, just wondering if you bought your suits when they first came on the scene? Intiatlly we recieved market feedback regarding the issue of the calves and arms being to restrictive. We have since then increased the material in these areas to accomodate a greater variance of physical physiology. We can now as you say also mix and match skins based on requests to give you a more comfortable fit overall. As for our zipper sizes most suits or built with a 36 inch zipper, we can however go as large as a 40 inch.

Yes, I was an early adopter: pre-larger calves, pre-same direction zippers, pre-slick interior lining, pre-improved suspenders, pre-neoprene boot option, pre-LTD no goofy graphics tech skin option.

Early adoption just does not pay, but it's nice you continually improve the product. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom