Lulu's Cove And Big Geiger Reef 5/14/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dizzi Lizzi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
As I was packing up for this dive I looked at my save a dive kit and took it out of my gear bag, then replaced it thinking it's something that I should always bring, so back in it went. Turns out I actually used it, or should I say watched it be used.:shocked: My lesson today was that even if the o ring on the outside looks good the interior can be shot. They ended switching the screw thing where the o rings are with a din user that had a adapter so he went straight din and I used his screw thingy. Of course I didn't have all the tools, I will add an Allen wrench (size?) and a pick, though I think I saw a socket set come out also-sheesh, how much do I need to carry? So the vis was not great and there was some current which challenged me. Also I figured I need to add some weight because at the end of dives I struggled to not fly up. No alarms though so that's good. I miss kelp. It's just not so pretty with all that darn sargassum.
Thanks Seas the day scuba. Can't wait to get out again.:snorkel: but not so much sculling....practice practice practice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom