Wanted Luxfer 19cf Brushed No Coat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking for the above-mentioned item. No valve needed.
DM me if you have such a tank you would like to part from.

Thanks,

Andy

How many do you want? Shipping from Buffalo
Hi jmark18,

I am looking for one for a test but how many do you have? Don’t need valves … Do you have any Born on Dates, hydros etc info? Pictures would be great as well …

Thanks for reaching out and please let me know.
Andy

I have one.
Hi dlao,

Are you willing to part from it? If so, what is the Born-on-Date, last viz and do you have any pictures? Also, a price idea … feel free to switch to DM.

Many thanks for your reply.

Andy

Hi dlao,

Are you willing to part from it? If so, what is the Born-on-Date, last viz and do you have any pictures? Also, a price idea … feel free to switch to DM.

Many thanks for your reply.

Andy
Gonna check. The tank is not with me right now. I stripped the paint from it so yes it has no coat.

Gonna check. The tank is not with me right now. I stripped the paint from it so yes it has no coat.
Hi again,

Did you have a chance to lay eyes on the tank? Keep me posted (I am still here).

Andy

Hi again,

Did you have a chance to lay eyes on the tank? Keep me posted (I am still here).

Andy
Sorry for late reply. Born date 96/08, last hydro date 12/08.

60 dollars excluding shipping

Hi again,
Now I have to apologize for the tardy reply. Thanks for checking on the age and hydro status.
Frankly, I would prefer a tank from this millennium. Given also that the bottle is almost 10 years out of hydro, I think I will pass at this price point. Many thanks for getting back to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom