Lynx will not wake up...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RDRINK25

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am leaving to go away for the 4th of July to go diving. Havent had a chance to use my new Lynx but went to go play around with it today and no power whatsoever. I tried replacing the battery and nothing. I had been one of the first order for my wife and I. When we received them we both had played with them for a few days and then stored them. Now today I went to upload the new firmware on hers and no power. Please help as we are leaving next week and really wanted to use these on the trip. Please contact me @ rickdrinkwater@bellsouth.net

I am leaving to go away for the 4th of July to go diving. Havent had a chance to use my new Lynx but went to go play around with it today and no power whatsoever. I tried replacing the battery and nothing. I had been one of the first order for my wife and I. When we received them we both had played with them for a few days and then stored them. Now today I went to upload the new firmware on hers and no power. Please help as we are leaving next week and really wanted to use these on the trip. Please contact me @ rickdrinkwater@bellsouth.net

I'll have customer service contact you.

Eric Fattah

Thx! Got it working and the new update is loaded. One thing if I can recommend on the next update is to have the computer only show the divers that are linked. Like when we go diving if only 2 of my buddys have a lynx I have to go to 4 person mode and 2 of the divers are blank. Maybe be able to customize the display to show 2 buddys at the top? Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom