Macro in Jardines de la Reina?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You didn’t state when you planned to visit, so I may be late in providing you @deaf diver with any insight. It may help other readers to make their choices in the future.

When I was there in ’18 I shot wide angle on every dive. The large animal opportunities, clear water and heathy reefs were worth the commitment. Night dives were not offered during my visit but they would have been my chance to shoot macro. This is not to say that there was any lack of marvelous macro subjects. Quite the opposite in fact, but the sheer magnitude of the “bigger picture” was too alluring for me to dedicate any of my time to the little things in life while there.

If you’ve got the packing space and can deal with the weight in your bags of flying with your macro gear, you’ve got nothing to lose by bringing it along.

You didn’t state when you planned to visit, so I may be late in providing you @deaf diver with any insight. It may help other readers to make their choices in the future.

When I was there in ’18 I shot wide angle on every dive. The large animal opportunities, clear water and heathy reefs were worth the commitment. Night dives were not offered during my visit but they would have been my chance to shoot macro. This is not to say that there was any lack of marvelous macro subjects. Quite the opposite in fact, but the sheer magnitude of the “bigger picture” was too alluring for me to dedicate any of my time to the little things in life while there.

If you’ve got the packing space and can deal with the weight in your bags of flying with your macro gear, you’ve got nothing to lose by bringing it along.
Thanks Ocean Eyes! I am going in January

Back
Top Bottom