Made in the USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice order from FINLAND. Have supply their Military for over 35 years now.
Scan_20210404-(5)-fw.jpg

I guess I agree, but tires are still made from OIL just like our Force Fin products. We only use the best Poly-urethane (USA Made). Our manufacturing price will go up again and not sure if that is positive. And not sure I like to see OIL coming from the Mid East again and not from American soil. I must also add most of us can not afford a electric car. And in final note all our food now here in Santa Barbara is in plastic containers. . Never before have I seen so much Plastic waste. I guess we will all see how this pans out. I do feel for the small person who drives each day into Santa Barbara, almost 33,000 per day. Who knows we might be back to horses and a slower pace of life. I just wish everyone the best under these times.OK. Might like to see how we are helping other than my post here on SB. Close the Loop, Reduce Fuel Burn, Be Atmospheric – AeroHance GasPods Project

Any thoughts?

Ask our "plant". Gotta love Bob. This way, you could smoke your fins after a stressful dive too.
Might be a story one day. Reading Robert D. Ballard book "Into the Deep". While enjoying our time out in a spot to make History. Love smelling the ocean and my partner Susanne. Never give up on your dreams.
IMG_6503.gif-fw.gif

With oil prices going up and supply coming from Russia and Saudi Arabia, Force fin's future is not bright.
IMG_8099.jpg
Things are moving so quickly in a negative way, I decided to read " Into the Deep" by Robert D. Ballard and have a Martini. Have a lovely week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom