Made it to Stuart - Met Scuba Steve @ Deep 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Abaco24

Contributor
Reaction score
Well my three day adventure of house hunting in the Stuart FL area was a great success. I was able to stop by and meet the Deep 6 crew at their new location and new shop. It's a great location and great store which you should visit if in the area. The staff are all very professional, informative and courteous.

Google Best Buy, Jensen Beach, and deep six is right next door. I met ScubaSteve the owner, who was very informative and gave me a great overview of Bath Tub Beach, the local activities and gave me a great welcome aboard. Even starting receiving a "clear water" report the next day!

I grabbed my MSF and headed to the beautiful Bath Tub reef 100 yards offshore. All I can say is I'm going to live in a great beach, boating and scuba town and love it.

Looking forward to meeting more local SB'ers, moving in next week. I'm looking for locals to network with for local sun and fun at the many water bars and restaurants. Love Sailors Return and Wahoo's, downtown is great too. On second thought....it sucks here, don't ever bother to come to Stuart! LOL:)

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom