Madison Blue Social -we are back on!!! April3rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

karstdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
We have some awesome door prizes for attendees.

The new Madison Blue map t-shirt is excellent. Remember members attending get a shirt for FREE,but you can purchase one if you'd like,or join onsite/ North Florida Springs Alliance

Attachments

• NFSA Madison social-April3rd.jpg
    NFSA Madison social-April3rd.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 50
Sweet, might be doable, WCDC meeting is that day as well though... might be tough.

kelly, what do we need to do to reserve a spot? i didn't do a big search on the springs website but a quick glance didn't yield a place to click & reserve.

kelly, what do we need to do to reserve a spot? i didn't do a big search on the springs website but a quick glance didn't yield a place to click & reserve.

Are you talking about a camp site?

no, in order to get a tshirt & lunch.

Remember we are bringing out two of most influential people in developing the modern sidemount configuration. Come to their clinic,its free,and you will learn more from the experts than many trial and error dives.

Is Madison Blue clear, I had heard it went back under?

Madison is currently blown out.

Is Madison Blue clear, I had heard it went back under?

Withlacoochee is dropping rather quickly,but if Madison is blown we are holding it at Peacock.

Should be a good day-lunch,door prizes etc----FREE

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom