Madison Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The quarry will be closed until next year, the WB started pulling water from it and the water level has dropped to the point that it isnt feasible to continue to open for diving. The WB did tell me that they will work towards allowing us to reopen in April next year.

well, that's just craptastic. we're still getting moved in, haven't had the possibility to dive on a weekend & now that we're almost there it's done for the year.

gonna have to find some other place to get wet...

to Britt's credit, he tried to make it possible for me to get a dive in. Unfortunately my moving schedule is in the way & I can't make it happen. I do appreciate the effort, but it looks like I'll just have to wait for spring to dive this quarry.

In the meantime, I'm gonna have to get wet somewhere. Maybe Pelham...

I stopped in and talked to Britt a couple of weeks ago and he was hoping to have it open by this weekend. Perhaps that's changed.

I stopped in and talked to Britt a couple of weeks ago and he was hoping to have it open by this weekend. Perhaps that's changed.

That would be great, hope it happens. Ready to get wet!!

OK, Its official, finally. I apologize for the delay but there were some mitigating circumstances that caused the delay and I wasn't at liberty to say we would be open until I signed the lease today.

We will be open this weekend through October 31st, pending the WB need for water from the quarry. It is full, I wont know the temps until tomorrow when we get access. This weekend may be a little chaotic due to us only having 2 days to get things in place but we will be open at 9 AM on Saturday.

Great news Britt!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom